Creative Mixed Media Collage
with Deborah Morbeto
- A pad of Bristol paper or a canvas in size 9”-12” or less (We will discuss these materials on the first day and then determine your preferred media for the remainder of the class.)
- Yes! Glue – (clear) in 1 pint plastic tubs.*
- Glue sticks
- Assortment of found papers (old mail, greeting cards, decorative tissue paper, books, magazines, catalogs, vintage photos, old letters, etc. Use your imagination!
- Rubber stamps (whatever design appeals to you) and stamping ink (black or any color).*
- Pencils (regular and colored, oil pastels and acrylic paint.*
- Brushes (an inexpensive mixed pack of brushes is fine)
- Small rags.
- A jar for water.
- Plastic palette knife or old credit card for spreading glue.
*(can be purchased at Michael’s)