register early to assure your place in the class of your choice.
may be cancelled if less than five people register.
When registering for a class, please let us know if you have any special needs.
Mail your check along with a completed registration form to:
Academy of the Arts Foundation
12 Cardinal Park Drive SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Complete the registration form
To make a registration payment with VISA or Mastercard, you may
charge by calling (703) 777-8043.
registration will be recorded when your payment has been received
at the ArtSquare office.
1. Full payment must accompany registration. Late registrations are welcome with space available and instructor's permission. Class fees will not be pro-rated. Payment may be made by Check, Cash, or Credit Card (Visa or MC).
2. Classes without sufficient enrollment prior to the first class date will be cancelled. If a class or workshop is cancelled by the school, students are entitled to a full refund, a tuition credit, or they may transfer to another class, space permitting.
may obtain a refund less a $20 handling fee if withdrawal
notification is received prior to the day of the first class. A refund may be obtained after the first class, less a $20 handling fee and cost of the attended class. The $20 handling fee may be waived if a tuition credit is applied prior to the second class meeting.
No refunds are given after the second class meeting. If you are ineligible for a refund, please call the Academy for information about using your unused tuition as a tax-deductible donation. Classes are transferable if request is made five (5) working days prior to the first class.
4. Summer Camp students may obtain a refund or tuition credit, less a $20 handling fee if withdrawal notification is received 5 days prior to the first class. No refunds will be made once the camp begins.
5. Classes missed by students will not be rescheduled or refunded. The School will schedule make-up dates for classes cancelled by the School due to inclement weather or any other reason.
6. Loudoun Academy of the Arts reserves the right to substitute faculty as necessary.
7. Loudoun Academy of the Arts reserves the right to ask disruptive students to leave the classroom. Tuition will not be refunded for disruptive behavior.
For more school rules and policies please click here